Research programme: glutamate receptor antagonists - Astellas PharmaAlternative Names: AS1529122-FM; AS1655619-FM; YM 230888; YM 298198
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Benzimidazoles
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in Japan (PO)
- 02 Oct 2006 Data presented at the 232nd American Chemical Society National Meeting (232nd-ACS-2006) have been added to the Pain pharmacodynamics section
- 25 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Pain in Japan (PO)