Research programme: drug discovery - Cephalon/Pharmacopeia
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Cephalon; Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery
- Developer Cephalon; Pharmacopeia
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 30 Sep 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Dec 2008 Pharmacopeia has been acquired by Ligand Pharmaceuticals