Research programme: muscle disorders therapeutics - Regeneron
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Musculoskeletal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 Aug 2007 Early research is ongoing
- 29 May 2006 Early research in Musculoskeletal disorders in USA (unspecified route)