Research programme: androgen-based therapeutics - OrganonAlternative Names: ORG 42152; ORG 42669; ORG 45414
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Mechanism of Action Testosterone congener stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Female genital diseases; Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2007 Organon has been acquired by Schering-Plough
- 29 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Menopausal syndrome in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Gynaecological disorders in USA (unspecified route)