Alpha-lactalbumin-oleic acidAlternative Names: HAMLET; Human alpha-lactalbumin made lethal to tumours
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hamlet Pharma AB
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Papilloma
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Sweden (IV-infusion)