Research programme: schizophrenia therapies - Psychiatric GenomicsAlternative Names: PGX 200004; PGX 200097
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Psychiatric Genomics
- Mechanism of Action Catechol-O-methyltransferase inhibitors; Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Schizophrenia in USA (PO)
- 16 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in USA (PO)