Research programme: adult stem cell therapies - PrimeCellAlternative Names: PrimeCell
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator PrimeCell Therapeutics LLC
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Spinal cord injuries; Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Undefined in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Spinal-cord-injuries in USA (Intraspinal, Implant)
- 02 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Spinal cord injuries in USA (Intraspinal)