Research programme: estrogen receptor agonists - OrganonAlternative Names: ORG 239235; ORG 41749; ORG 50426
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Female genital diseases; Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 07 Dec 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 19 Nov 2007 Organon has been acquired by Schering-Plough
- 31 Dec 2006 Preclinical trials in Menopausal syndrome in USA (unspecified route)