Research programme: poloxamer-188 therapeutics - Maroon BiotechAlternative Names: P-188 - Maroon Biotech
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator University of Chicago
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Brain injuries; Burns; CNS disorders; Fever; Myocardial infarction; Reperfusion injury; Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 25 May 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 01 Jun 2006 Preclinical trials in Reperfusion injury in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jun 2006 Preclinical trials in Myocardial infarction in USA (unspecified route)