Research programme: stem cell therapy - Promethera Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cytonet
- Mechanism of Action Tissue replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Liver disorders; Liver failure
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Liver-disorders in Germany
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Liver-failure in Germany
- 01 Jun 2006 Preclinical trials in Liver disorders in Germany (unspecified route)