Research programme: helix-based peptide therapeutics - Prism
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Commonwealth Biotechnologies
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 May 2011 Prism Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Baxter International
- 02 Jun 2006 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)