Research programme: synthetic peptide therapeutics - GeoPharma
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator University of Florida
- Developer GeoPharma
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Pulmonary hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2009 This programme is in active development
- 31 Jan 2006 Preclinical trials in Pulmonary hypertension in USA (unspecified route)