Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor alpha agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Menopausal syndrome in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Nov 2007 Organon has been acquired by Schering-Plough
- 02 Jun 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Gynaecological disorders in USA (unspecified route)