Research programme: cystic fibrosis therapeutics - CombinatoRx/Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator CombinatoRx; Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cystic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2008 Early research development is ongoing
- 06 Jun 2006 Early research in Cystic fibrosis in USA (unspecified route)