Research programme: metabotropic glutamate receptor modulators - Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbHAlternative Names: (3-ethyl-2-methyl-quinolin-6-yl)-(4-methoxy-cyclohexyl)-methanone methanesulfonate; [(2-methyl-1,3-thiazol-4-yl)ethynyl]pyridine; A-841720; EMQMCM; MTEP
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- Mechanism of Action Metabotropic glutamate receptor antagonists; Metabotropic glutamate receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Cognition disorders; Drug-induced dyskinesia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Drug-induced-dyskinesia in Germany (Injection)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Anxiety-disorders in Germany (Injection)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cognition-disorders in Germany (Injection)