Research programme: obesity/type 2 diabetes therapy - AdipoGenixAlternative Names: AGX-0104; AGX-0119
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator AdipoGenix
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Jun 2006 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Jun 2006 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)