Research programme: antioxidants - Antipodean PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: MitoE; MitoPBN; Phenylbutylnitrone - Antipodean Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Antipodean Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Undefined in New Zealand
- 07 Jun 2006 Preclinical trials in Undefined in New Zealand (unspecified route)