Research programme: oxocalanolide - Sarawak Medichem PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: oxocalanolide; SMP-610
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Sarawak MediChem Pharmaceuticals
- Class Coumarins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cytomegalovirus infections; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 03 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in HIV infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Cytomegalovirus infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)