Research programme: influenza vaccine - Akela Pharma
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Originator Nventa Biopharmaceuticals Corporation
- Developer Akela Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Mar 2013 9147415 - Akela Pharma no longer operating, no indication development was even ongoing at the time they went bankrupt as they'd turned to focus on Formulation Technologies, which was more of a CRO
- 14 Mar 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 14 Mar 2013 Akela Pharma and its subsidiaries cease operations