Morphine/phenylephrine/sorbitolAlternative Names: BL-3010
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Gevys Pharmaceuticals
- Developer BioLineRx
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I/II for Pain (In volunteers) in Israel (PO)
- 07 May 2007 BL 3010 is still undergoing phase I/II development.
- 30 Sep 2006 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Pain (In volunteers) in Israel (PO)