Research programme: brain development disorder therapeutics - Seaside TherapeuticsAlternative Names: mGluR5 antagonists - Seaside; muscarinic M1 receptor antagonists - Seaside; STX 110
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Originator Seaside Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 antagonists; Muscarinic M1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autistic disorder; Fragile X syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing for Fragile X syndrome and Autism in the US
- 05 Feb 2008 Preclinical trials in Fragile X syndrome in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Sep 2006 Preclinical trials in Autism in USA (unspecified route)