Research programme: p38 kinase inhibitor - PfizerAlternative Names: SC-409; SD 0006
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Aug 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 04 Aug 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (PO)
- 04 Aug 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (PO)