Research programme: melanoma vaccines - NCI/Transgene
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator National Cancer Institute (USA); Transgene
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jan 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Jun 2006 Preclinical trials in Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)