Research programme: anti-IL-13 monoclonal antibodies - AmgenAlternative Names: ABX 100122
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 13 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 11 Sep 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing in the US
- 03 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Asthma in USA (unspecified route)