Research programme: anticancer monoclonal antibodies - Celera Corporation/Medarex
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group; Medarex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2009 Discontinued for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Sep 2009 Medarex has been acquired by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Jul 2008 Celera Group is now called Celera Corporation