Bone repair stem cell therapy - Forticell BioscienceAlternative Names: fibrin-microbead
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ortec International
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Fracture
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Fracture in USA (Intralesional, Implant)
- 10 Jan 2008 Ortec International is now called Forticell Bioscience
- 22 Jun 2006 Preclinical trials in Bone regeneration in USA (Implant)