AZD 5904Alternative Names: AZD5904
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Peroxidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jan 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Multiple sclerosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 31 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 17 Dec 2007 Phase I development is ongoing