Research programme: galanin-3 receptor antagonists - LundbeckAlternative Names: SNAP 37889; SNAP 398299
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Karolinska Institute; Lundbeck Research USA
- Mechanism of Action Galanin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 2006 Preclinical trials in Depression in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Jun 2006 Preclinical trials in Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)