Research programme: interleukin 10 variants - GenOdysseeAlternative Names: GOIL-10s; IL-10 - GenOdyssee; interleukin 10 - GenOdyssee
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GenOdyssee
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Interleukins
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin-10 replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Autoimmune-disorders in France
- 07 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in France (unspecified route)