Research programme: bradykinin B2 receptor antagonists - JeriniAlternative Names: JSM-10292
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Jerini
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 04 Dec 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 05 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Germany (PO)
- 05 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Pain in Germany (PO)