Research programme: hepatitis B and C inhibitors - FusogenAlternative Names: fusolin; fusopin
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator FusoGen Pharmaceuticals
- Class Dideoxynucleosides; Pyrimidine nucleosides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hepatitis-C in China
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hepatitis-B in China
- 05 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis C treatment in China (unspecified route)