Research programme: protein kinase inhibitors - Locus Pharmaceuticals/Ono Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Locus Pharmaceuticals; Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2011 This research programme is still in active development
- 21 Jan 2010 This research programme is still in active development
- 07 Nov 2007 Locus Pharmaceuticals and Ono Pharmaceutical enter into a second research agreement for the development of targeted kinase inhibitors