Research programme: cancer therapeutics - PepTxAlternative Names: 6DBF7; PTX 004; PTX 009; PTX 012
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Originator University of Minnesota
- Developer PepTx; University Hospital Maastricht; University of Minnesota
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 2008 This programme is still in active development