Research programme: anticoagulant - PepTxAlternative Names: PTX003; βpep peptide PTX003
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator University of Minnesota
- Developer PepTx; University of Minnesota
- Mechanism of Action Protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Blood coagulation disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 21 May 2007 This programme is still in active development