Research programme: histone deacetylase inhibitors - ExonHit TherapeuticsAlternative Names: EHT 0205; EHT 205
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator ExonHit Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Histone deacetylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in France (unspecified route)
- 21 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in France (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in France (unspecified route)