Research programme: triamcinolone ophthalmic - OphthalmoPharma
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator OphthalmoPharma
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics; Eye disorder therapies; Fluorinated steroids; Glucocorticoids; Pregnadienes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Age-related macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Age-related-macular-degeneration in Switzerland (Ophthalmic)
- 18 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration in Switzerland (Ophthalmic)