Research programme: targeted cancer therapies - SpirogenAlternative Names: Project P061; Project P062
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Originator Spirogen
- Class Benzodiazepines; Drug conjugates; Pyrroles
- Mechanism of Action DNA cross linking agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 2013 No development reported for Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 15 Oct 2013 Spirogen has been acquired by MedImmune
- 09 Feb 2011 Early research is ongoing in United Kingdom