Research programme: vasopressin receptor antagonists - WakamotoAlternative Names: VMAX-357
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Wakamoto
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hypertension in Japan
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Heart-failure in Japan
- 21 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Hypertension in Japan (unspecified route)