RCD 1Alternative Names: RCD-1
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Celogos
- Class Cell therapies; Urologics
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stress incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 28 Aug 2007 Phase II development is ongoing
- 24 Jul 2006 Phase-II clinical trials in Stress incontinence in France (Parenteral)