Research programme: stem cell therapies - CelogosAlternative Names: AlloCell; Allogenic project
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Celogos
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Stem cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders; Musculoskeletal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Musculoskeletal disorders in France (Parenteral)
- 24 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in France (Parenteral)