BACE1 protein inhibitor - Eli LillyAlternative Names: 2434074; LSN 2434074; LY-2434074
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Mechanism of Action BACE1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 18 Oct 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease (PO)
- 29 Sep 2006 Data presented at the 232nd American Chemical Society National Meeting (232nd-ACS-2006) have been added to the Alzheimer's disease and Cognition disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 24 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Spain (PO)