Research programme: spinal cord injury therapies - AnaMarAlternative Names: AM 250; Project AM 250 - SCI
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator AnaMar Medical
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Melanocortin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 25 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Spinal cord injuries in Sweden (unspecified route)