Research programme: heart surgery therapeutics - Phylogica/Baker IDI
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Baker Heart Research Institute; Phylogica
- Developer Baker IDI; Phylogica
- Class Peptide fragments
- Mechanism of Action Cell death inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 2010 Early research is ongoing in Australia
- 26 Jul 2006 Early research in Ischaemic heart disorders in Australia (Parenteral)