At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Aug 2012 Roche completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in United Kingdom
- 03 May 2012 Roche completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in United Kingdom
- 03 May 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Thrombosis (in volunteers) in United Kingdom (PO)