Research programme: respiratory syncytial virus intranasal vaccine - Nobilon International/NVI
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Netherlands Vaccine Institute; Nobilon International
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory syncytial virus infections in Netherlands (Intranasal)
- 10 Nov 2009 This programme is still in active development
- 19 Nov 2007 Nobilon International has been acquired by Schering-Plough