Research programme: influenza virus DNA vaccine - Advanced Influenza Technologies
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 21 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections in USA (Injection)