Research programme: therapeutic antibodies - Dyax/Merck Serono
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Dyax
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Undefined indication in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 30 Aug 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Mar 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing