Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Universite Pierre et Marie Curie
- Developer LTKfarma
- Class Cell therapies; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Cell replacements; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Graft-versus-host disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2006 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Graft-versus-host disease in France (IV)