Research programme: T cell-based therapeutics - Opus BioAlternative Names: CAR T-cell based therapies; CAR+ T; Chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapies; LG 690
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator Lentigen Corporation; University of Pennsylvania
- Developer Medical University of South Carolina; Opus Bio; University of Pennsylvania
- Class CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma