Research programme: schizophrenia and Alzheimer's disease therapeutics - Orion PharmaAlternative Names: ORM-14540
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Orion
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 2c adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alzheimer's disease; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2011 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in Finland (unspecified route)
- 02 Aug 2011 Early research in Schizophrenia in Finland (IV)
- 02 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in Finland (unspecified route)